PEACEFUL SKY ALLIANCE
AN ALLIANCE OF COMMUNITY GROUPS AND MEMBERS COMMITTED TO
ASSISTING THE HAWAII COUNTY GOVERNMENT IN THEIR TASK OF IMPLEMENTING
THE STATUTES OF “LOWEST LAW ENFORCEMENT PRIORITY OF CANNABIS ORDINANCE.”
Board of Directors:
- Wolf Daniel Braun (President)
- Share St. Cyr (Secretary)
- Jasper Moore (Treasurer)
- Roger Christie
- Megan Magdalene
- Andrea Tishler
- Dr. Yvonne Conner
- Matt Rifkin
- Kaliko O Luhua Vernon Kanaele Sr.
- Devaki Klare
- George Greywolf Klare
Collectively our Board represents the following organizations:
- Americans for Safe Access
- an established Hilo Medical Practice
- The 10,000 Gardens Project,
- the THC Ministry
- The Royal Order of Kamehmeha
- and other community groups and organizations to which we belong
as well as other community groups and organization to which we belong. Our Board of Directors currently meets on a weekly basis and continues to work to see that this Voter Initiative is fully implemented in Hawai’i County. Our task is a large one for a small group of people so please feel free to contact us if you feel that you can offer help or assistance.
Coming up are some of these projects:
- Liasing with County officials and County Departments to ensure the Ordinance is fully implemented.
- Advocacy for Medical Marijuana patients who are subjected to undue search and surveillance since this law passed
- Advocacy for residents who are subjected to Helicopter Surveillance as a result of continuing ‘Marijuana Eradication’ programs.
- Legal advocacy on behalf of Hawai’i Residents to ensure that the Ordinance is fully implemented.
- Publications, events and media releases to keep Hawai’i County residents informed about this ordinance and their rights under County law
4070 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
Yucaipa, CA 92399